Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPSA HPOO Integration/Content Packs OO10

Jump to solution

We have a lot of HPOO 9.x applications that use the HPSA integration.  I ran one application through the upgrade-content process, imported in HPOO 10.  The HPSA integrations are not valid.  It is saying the plugin data jar file was not found in the studio repository.  The operation is referencing Version 1.0.0 when I have content pack 1.0.1 for HPSA loaded.  In order to load 1.0.0 I have to remove 1.0.1 first.  How would we ever get new HPSA content then?

Thanks,

Don

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: HPSA HPOO Integration/Content Packs OO10

Jump to solution
I got this working. I needed to update to HPSA 1.0.2, copy the required files, import the 1.0.2 jar file and THEN import my 9.x converted to 10 application.

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

I reviewed this question internally and this is more complicated than should be answered in these forums.  We cannot answer your question from these details.  Please open a Support ticket and let it get answered through the ticket.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I got this working. I needed to update to HPSA 1.0.2, copy the required files, import the 1.0.2 jar file and THEN import my 9.x converted to 10 application.

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.