lacrosse_1991
New Member.

HTML Input forms

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with creating custom HTML input forms for OO flows? I'm trying to find a way where I cad create a standard html form and then make it set different variables within my flow.

I've read through the different html formatting functions in OO but all of those seem to be geared towards displaying HTML instead of taking in input. I also found a guide for interfacing with OO's API but that seems to be meant for replacing the OO web GUI instead of just accepting input data for a flow. 

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
6 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HTML Input forms

Hi,

What exactly you need to do? can you provide an overview of the actual usecase? or if you have a specific example - that will help.

I am asking because there are other ways we can help not just html input forms.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
lacrosse_1991
New Member.

sure,

I have a bunch of variables that I need to populate. The variables serve different functions, so one group might have to do with locations, another might have to do with names, etc. 

I initially set these all up as inputs for one module but I figured I might be able to organize them a bit better in an HTML form.

What other options are there for displaying input fields? 

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I appologize but I do not think I fully got it.

Feel free to contact me so we find a way for you to actually show me live.

Thank you

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
lacrosse_1991
New Member.

Hello,

Sorry about taking so long to reply. We actually ended up finding a good solution so we should be good.

0 Likes
Contributor.. Newtopian Contributor..
Contributor..

If I may ask, how did you solve this issue.  this is something we also would like to do as the default UI Codar offer are not sufficient to implement an efficient user experience and reduce entry errors.

Thanks

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. rvaghela Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hi

Can you please provide more details on what solution you have used to resolve this problem ?

Regards

Ravindra

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.