rahuldavisN Contributor.
Contributor.

Help needed-Finding all sub flows under main flows(200+)

Jump to solution

Hi There,

I have more than 200+ flows(Main flows ) and i want all subflows sitting under main flows.

Is it possible to get that info? or i need to do manually one by one by using references option as in below sc-shotref.PNG.

Please help.

Thanks

Rahul.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Ridos Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Help needed-Finding all sub flows under main flows(200+)

Jump to solution

Check the content pack "HP Solutions". There is Operations Orchestration - Flow Library. Maybe there can find something interesting.

0 Likes
5 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

what does this use will provide you information separated by operations vs flow so you could picture out only the flows.

there is no other way as far as I know.

Andrei Vasile Truta
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

As Andrei said, this is easiest way. If you change sub-flow will be immediately visible to all upper level without any issue. Only what you need to pay attention are new input variables in sub-flow. If you change that, will be visible in upper level as "italic". Just mark them as "Prompt user" or "Required" will be OK.

If is possible the inputs in sub-flows shouldn't be as "Required" then upper can submited without value. If the input value is mandatory than again will have small changes on upper level.

0 Likes
rahuldavisN Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Ridos,

I need to give a report of all OOflows which are active.I can list out 200+flows from database but i cant list the subflows which are accociated with main flows.

its a tidious task to do manually one by one. so is there any way to develop any flow to find all the subflows at a time under main flows....

0 Likes
rahuldavisN Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for you reply Andrei....

I think you are right but im trying to search any easy way to get out of this.

Thanks 

Rahul.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Check the content pack "HP Solutions". There is Operations Orchestration - Flow Library. Maybe there can find something interesting.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.