David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Help with email in process

Hi, I'm wondering how to be able to generate a link which is sent out via email to continue a process which has been paused pending a users action. Additionally, I should be able to control who receives this email as I want to limit the approving users who will either take the form of a list of users or a group of users. Thanks in advance for any help! David
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Help with email in process

You could construct a logic around gated transition or handoff: http://docs.software.hpe.com/OO/10.70/Content/Central_Guide/Run_flow.htm 

Thus an option would be to make usage of the above and Central's REST API too and achieve the desired behavior.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Help with email in process

Hi Andrei, Thanks for the help, will give it a try and see if it works! David
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.