Highlighted
Absent Member.. BKBY Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How can I hide password that turns from operation result in OO 10?

I have an operation which reaches CSA and gets one of the password to be used on further operation. Is there a way to hide this variable?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can I hide password that turns from operation result in OO 10?

Hi,

Which operation are you using? In general the option you are looking for does not exist but there are specific operations such as owerShell Script that have a hideResults input that can be set to true to hide the results.

Best regards,

Lucian

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How can I hide password that turns from operation result in OO 10?

Hi,

Starting with 10.50 you can mark outputs as sensitive which will encrypt them. While this will not hide them all together, it will however change them from clear text to encrypted making them more secure. There are some disatvantages to this method, however, it is more secure than having the passwords displayed in clear text.

Regards,

Vlad

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.