tleste Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can we evaluate the economy carried out by the Flow in HP OO 10 ?

Hi,

I am a new user of HP OO v9 and v10.

I would like how (on the time) can we evaluate the economy carried out by HP OO ?

There seems to me a tool in HP OO can do that. What value can I take in the flow in order to represent that ?

Thanks you very much

Best regards,

Thomas

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
guyhanael Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can we evaluate the economy carried out by the Flow in HP OO 10 ?

I am not sure I understand the question, but if you are refering to understand the ROI each flow give you, than you can set on each transition (the arrow between steps) a value that will be sumed up on each run.

In 10.x you have the dashboard to see that value on total and you can also see it for every run.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.