vinny579 Contributor.
Contributor.

How i can genearate Flow execution log for each steps ?

Jump to solution

Actually i want to log each and avery flow step and its result to text file.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiVarga Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How i can genearate Flow execution log for each steps ?

Jump to solution

Hi Vinny,

As OO Central does not provide this option, you could use the operation "Get Run Log" from the HPE Solutions content pack. You can find it in Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/10.x/Flow Execution.

This operation allows you to customize the amount and type information you want to get about a specific execution ID in OO Central. It returns the data in a JSON format which you could further add to a .txt file using the "Write To File" operation from the Base content pack.

There is another option to achieve this, in a more tabular and user-friendly format but it involves querying the database which requires the proper access to it.

Kind regards,
Andrei

2 Replies
AndreiVarga Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Vinny,

As OO Central does not provide this option, you could use the operation "Get Run Log" from the HPE Solutions content pack. You can find it in Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/10.x/Flow Execution.

This operation allows you to customize the amount and type information you want to get about a specific execution ID in OO Central. It returns the data in a JSON format which you could further add to a .txt file using the "Write To File" operation from the Base content pack.

There is another option to achieve this, in a more tabular and user-friendly format but it involves querying the database which requires the proper access to it.

Kind regards,
Andrei

vinny579 Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hey Buddy thanxxx !!!!!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.