SGS16 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to Disable Scripts Displaying in RAW result field in hpoo

Hi,

I don't want the scripts displaying in raw results.if i use invoke-comands in powershell..the Passwords are also displaying in the scripts....how to do diable scripts field in raw  results

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to Disable Scripts Displaying in RAW result field in hpoo

Hello,

Probably the passwords are displayed in the raw results because you invoke an API that returns the passwords in clear text. Is this the case?

Hidding raw result for Run Powershell Script operation can be done by setting the hideResults input to true. For the Invoke Method 2 please submit an ER to HPE support if you need a similar hideResults option.

Hope it helps,

Lucian

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Luclan,

thank you for your  help.I am new to  hpoo ..could you please tell how to hideresults.. .what is ER ..?

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

At the step pointing to PowerShell Script operation go to Inputs panel, add an input called hideResuts. Set it to "true" (no quotes)

ER is an Enhancement Request. Each time when you need an enhancement or encounter a defect you need to submit it to HPE Support.

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Thank you Luclan.   I will try what you suggested

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Luclan,

I tried hideResults.thats not working..still it shows the script in raw result..below i added the part of script..your help is needed

Output in Raw result:

=================

returnCode=0;Result=0;objectsCount=1;sessionId=new session;script=$user="eucbd\adm_subrash6";

$Password="Malliga@1";

$convertPassword=convertTo-SecureString -String $Password -AsPlainText -Force

$cred=new-object -typename System.Management.Automation.PSCredential ($user,$convertpassword)

invoke-command  -computername  hostname -Credential $cred -ScriptBlock {

$databasename="dbtest1"

set-content "c:\tablecreation.cmd"  "set pages 2000 linesize 2000

COL PROPERTY_NAME FORMAT A40

COL PROPERTY_VALUE FORMAT A40

select PROPERTY_NAME,PROPERTY_VALUE from database_properties where PROPERTY_NAME like '%DEFAULT%';"

$en=[Environment]::SetEnvironmentVariable("Oracle_SID","$databasename")

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

What is the OO 10.x Base Content Pack version are you using? This capability was enabled in last 2-3 versions.

In case you still have issues with latest version of Base CP let's have a call on this. My email is revnic@hpe.com 

Best regards,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.