Gatesgopal Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to configure RAS to interact with Web Services

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some option to configure the OO workflow to an external web service.

I know this can be done by using IActions interface, but I am facing issues trying to resolve than. I wanted to know how can I configure SOAP Messages when I am using RAS that implements an IActions interface.

It could be a great help, if someone direct me with a way (other than by using IActions)that I can make a RAS operation work such that it connects with a web service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to configure RAS to interact with Web Services

Hi Gates,

Do you mean you want to call remote webservice functions in your workflow?

Regards,
Mahmoud Ibrahim
https://www.itmthoughts.com
New version of Mahmoudthoughts witten by other IT experts
  • Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
  • 0 Likes
    Gatesgopal Absent Member.
    Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply. Absolutely yes. I am finding a way do that from OO. A two way interaction between HP OO work flows and any external web services. Is that Possible. I am finding something about the RAS Iactions interface, But I am not able to do so. I have tried configurng the RAS path to use the I Actions Archive. Any help on this would be much appreciable. 

Thanks 

gates

0 Likes
    Micro Focus Expert
    Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

One option is the Web Services Wizard that ships with OO. You can find more details on it's usage here:

https://hpln.hp.com/system/files/HP_OO_CP7_Web_Services_Wizard_Guide.pdf

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
    The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.