arnabdey21668 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to define own Onclick and Onchange functions at the time of user input prompt

I want to hide or show few of the user inputs  or make it mandatory or non mandatory based on other input values using some Onclick or Onchange functions that will be triggered before clicking on Submit to run the flow. 

I mean that I am searching for some kind of client-side scripts.

Any help from the experts would be highly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
arnabdey21668 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to define own Onclick and Onchange functions at the time of user input prompt

Atleast let me know whether this issue has a possible solution or not. At a later point of time we can dig down and find out.

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to define own Onclick and Onchange functions at the time of user input prompt

Hi,

AFAIK there is no HPE provided solution for such use case. 

Best regards,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.