jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to get RunID of the flow

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to fetch Run ID of the flow and I want to mail same to user when result of the flow is a failure , Which makes user to check the report easiely.

Thanks

jadda Pavan Kumar

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to get RunID of the flow

Jump to solution

The Reply given by one of our friend in Linkedin helps me to get RunID of flow . The summary as follows

The run id is a variable ${run_id} which is automaticly filled when the flow is running. So you can add this variable ${run_id} somewhere in the flow, and after run you can check in central it's value:

Please  find attachments for details.

0 Likes
3 Replies
jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

The Reply given by one of our friend in Linkedin helps me to get RunID of flow . The summary as follows

The run id is a variable ${run_id} which is automaticly filled when the flow is running. So you can add this variable ${run_id} somewhere in the flow, and after run you can check in central it's value:

Please  find attachments for details.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Other than the runId, are there any other 'hidden' variables that you know of that we could reference/utilise in any way?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. ntt00015 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,
These parameters are known as Global Context parameters. For example : execution_userid and run_id. You can see them in the Context Inspector tab while debugging in Studio.
And when the flow firstly starts there is an another parameter : execution_thread_id . This is a Step Context parameter.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.