Established Member.. lexa77
Established Member..

How to get UUID from the current flow that is being executed ?

Jump to solution

Hello,

i would like to add the UUID of the workflow in to error message in case of failures.

Is it possible to get the UUID from the current flow that is being executed (like $run_id)

Greetz,

Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to get UUID from the current flow that is being executed ?

Jump to solution

Hi,

You could make usage of the runId and use the REST API call to get the execution summary of this runId

Andrei Vasile Truta
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

If this forum is not helping with addressing your question, then you might want to try our Operations Orchestration Support Customer Forum . This forum is only accessible for members that have a valid support contract (SAID) in their passport profile. This forum is also monitored by support engineers so they might be able to assist you with your question

I see that you have access to this forum, so feel free to access it and submit your question.

If you have any questions then please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

You could make usage of the runId and use the REST API call to get the execution summary of this runId

Andrei Vasile Truta
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Bill,

thanks a lot for your hint, I didn't know about the Operations Orchestration Support Customer Forum

Best regards,

Alex

0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Andrei,

Thanks i found already your solution in the other topic http://community.hpe.com/t5/Operations-Orchestration/Parameter-value-containing-the-OO-Flow-name-uuid it works fine, but from my side of view it is more workaround as a solution 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.