Trusted Contributor.. MartinAguilera Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

How to get the account that sent the email

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is is possible to get the account that sent the email, in Operations Orchestration? I've been using the Get Mail Message operation but that operation just returns returnCode, Subject, Body, AttachedFileNames and planTextBody. How can I do this in OO?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to get the account that sent the email

Jump to solution

Hi There

Yes its quite simple, the data is in the returnresult after getting the email

You just have to use regex or any of the other filters, to extract the address out of the email into a flow variable

Let me know if you dont come right:)

Ciao

2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi There

Yes its quite simple, the data is in the returnresult after getting the email

You just have to use regex or any of the other filters, to extract the address out of the email into a flow variable

Let me know if you dont come right:)

Ciao

Trusted Contributor.. MartinAguilera Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

You are right, I just had to add a Regular Expression filter to the result with the value (From:).*(<).*(>) and I could obtain the account that sent the email.

Thanks!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.