jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to integrate HPOO with third party tools which support web services

Hi ,

I would like to integrate HPOO with ServiceNow using Webeservices . I am aware of HPSM-HPOO integration and performed many times.  Can you Please tell  me list of files that need to collected to WSDL folder (i.e . from which we try consume WSDL) using below URL 

https://tcsdemo1.service-now.com/incident.do?WSDL#!

In HPSM we collect (common.xsd and xmlmime ) files , What are these files actually  ? And If I want to integrate HPOO with 3rd party application which supports Web services integration , What kind of  files I need to collect?  

Please suggest me this , This has been a big problem for me since many days 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to integrate HPOO with third party tools which support web services

Hello Jadda,

I will post a reply shortly after some research.  I have posted the integration matrix for OO for CP12 here for your convenience and will get back with you shortly with a response.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00521064

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. powellri Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jason.. has there been any update on integrating OO with Service-now?

I can't find any content pack references except for an old integration with Pereguin Service Center with OO 6.

Are we then bound to use Webservices to integrate to Service-Now.

I have downloaded the WSDL file mentioned in this thread, but it looks like the generated methods will have like 65 input parameters.

Rich  Powell

HP S/W Services-BSA

Professional Services Consultant

0 Likes
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Rich,

There is not anything official on support for Service-now.  However, if you would like to request that it is supported please open a request for enhancemenet (RFE) and it will be visible/trackable online.

Here is the location:

https://support.openview.hp.com/enhancement/do/main

on the left hand side, simply click on request for enhancement.  Please let me know if you have any more questions about Service-now.

Thank you,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.