Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. cede87 Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

How to manage users with IDM in OO 2018.05

Jump to solution

Hi,

I installed Operation Orchestration 2018.05 (central + designer) with IDM Service. I would like to know if its possible to create custom users into this IDM because I don't like the default IDM users. I'm thinking that should exists IDM administration to manage these users but I can't find it.

Somebody knows how to do that? maybe I have to configure IDM LDAP but I don't know where I can get the information that I need to configure LDAP correctly.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor..

Re: How to manage users with IDM in OO 2018.05

Jump to solution

I found a solution. It seems that OO Central 2018.05 has the possibility to configure IDM but only with a few default users that you can configure during installation. So I solved this problem using the IDM from OO Designer because if you enter with the admin user you have an icon where you can access to IDM Admin as documentation shows.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:2018.05/Use/use/Use_OO_Designer/Manage_database_user

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Valued Contributor..

Re: How to manage users with IDM in OO 2018.05

Jump to solution

I found a solution. It seems that OO Central 2018.05 has the possibility to configure IDM but only with a few default users that you can configure during installation. So I solved this problem using the IDM from OO Designer because if you enter with the admin user you have an icon where you can access to IDM Admin as documentation shows.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:2018.05/Use/use/Use_OO_Designer/Manage_database_user

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.