carlc Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

How to set TrustAllRoots to true?

I am using OO 10.8, CSA 4.8

And my provider is openstack.

I get stuck on Openstack Compute Deploy Flow, in the step of Openstack Get Security Group > HTTP Client GEt

I have added all the opensatack certs to OO trust store

but still get the error A trusted keystore could not be found or it does not contain the needed certificate

I noticed that the settings is set to false  :

see Trustallroots.JPG

compared to my other environment which is set to just blank

Thank you

0 Likes
7 Replies
imthekrish Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: How to set TrustAllRoots to true?

I use an operation to launch another flow. There is an input parameter called trustAllRoots and i set that to true. Check if your operation(Openstack Get Security Group )also has that trustAllRoots parameter.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Hi @imthekrish,

May I know how u changed that to true?

Thank you

0 Likes
GWilko Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Highlight "trustAllRoots" select "Use Constant" and type True as the Constant Value

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Hi @GWilko,

How do I do that in OO? or is it done in studio? When I try to launch studio, import the content packs, all options are in gray and I cannot change the values.

Thank you

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

You can get the  HTTP Client GET and drop it on a flow in Studio.

After dropping you can follow the steps provided above - thus change the TrustAllRoot.

Based on the default implementation you'll get a pop-up of two options: false or true.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Hi @AndreiTruta,

May I ask if you have a manual on how to do that?

I want to know how to permanently change that setting to true, when opening in OO Studio, all areas are gray and Im unable to modify anything? can you teach me how to update a content pack or provide a manual on how to do that?

for more details you may see it on my previous attachments

Thank you

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi @carlc

content packs are read-only entities. you can only use the items within a content pack by

a. dragging them on canvas - after the drag operation you should be able to alter the input

b. copy into your project and alter the item that you copied there - 2nd option in terms of best practice; after the copy you should be able to alter the input.

Creating copies of operation and even steps within the flows that trustallroots with true is not a very good approach. instead you should make use of the truststore inputs.

Screenshot_30.png

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.