yerriswamykonan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am not getting my ops flows content packs in libraries.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Kvark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I am not getting my ops flows content packs in libraries.

not clear, can you explain pls? Printscreens etc? 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=
In wine wisdom!
In the beer force!
In water, the microbes...
0 Likes
yerriswamykonan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is no my ops flow folder in libraries in the image which you can find in the attachments. I've highlighted the area. 

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Why do you expect to have this folder in the area you selected?

From what I see you have deployed OO CPs only that don't contain a folder called "my ops flows".

Thanks,

Lucian

0 Likes
Kvark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

well i dont think you should see it there - all that you create is a separate CP that should be visible once you prepare it in you studio, and then upload it to OO Central...  also will be good idea to conect svn at least...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=
In wine wisdom!
In the beer force!
In water, the microbes...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

You need to create content pack from your current project and then import it back to your liberary

Right Click Sample folder and select create liberary 

follow the wizard and a .jar file will be created

Click on the small icon on top of Liberaries section to import a content, then choose your newly created .jar file and them import it.

After that you will be able see it in the liberary list.

Regards,

Mahmoud Ibrahim

Regards,
Mahmoud Ibrahim
https://www.itmthoughts.com
New version of Mahmoudthoughts witten by other IT experts
  • Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
  • 0 Likes
    The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.