Regular Contributor.. Raghav Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

I have upgrade central OO to 2018.05 need manual purging scripts

Hi All

I have upgrade central OO 10.60  to 2018.05 need manual purging scripts.

And need to know which is best purging flow. which is mentioned in MF solution or manual script.

Please provide the link and script over her i can purge the OO central data.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: I have upgrade central OO to 2018.05 need manual purging scripts

Hello Raghav,

The new purging scripts are available in the Marketplace portal: https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/oo-database-maintenance

Also, regarding your other question, we recommend to use the scripts over the flows for bigger environments (like Production). Another option will be to use both methods, so you can use the scripts and run the flows during low workload hours.

Regards! 

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
Regular Contributor.. Raghav Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: I have upgrade central OO to 2018.05 need manual purging scripts

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the link:)

Raghav

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.