Absent Member.. willrodriguez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Implementing HPOO into our Continuous Integration Process

Jump to solution

Good afternoon, as I mentioned in my previous post, our company is in the process of migrating to from HPOO version 9 to version 10.10. In the previous version, we had a partially manual process set up for promotion of flows through our dev/test/prod environments. Going into version 10, we'd like to change how we manage continuous integration with HPOO.

We use Jenkins for CI in our other environments, so we were hoping we could get Jenkins to manage the CI process for HPOO. So, we had an idea of building out content packs and having them automatically deployed to our servers as we go through the development and release process. However, I don't see any out of the box operations that can automatically deploy a CP or anything of the sort; so far as I can tell, it looks like you can only manually deploy CPs. Is that correct? Is there any sort of API we can connect to in order to deploy CPs? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Implementing HPOO into our Continuous Integration Process

Jump to solution

Hello Will,

I hope you are great today.

Regarding this thread I have found some documentation that could help you, so please take a look:

How can I deploy content packs with progress?
Upload the Deployment Process File

PS: I have attached OO10.10_API_GUIDE.pdf (page 82)

I hope this information help you,  if not  please let me known and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Will,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your questions.

Please give me a bit more time and I will be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Will,

I hope you are great today.

Regarding this thread I have found some documentation that could help you, so please take a look:

How can I deploy content packs with progress?
Upload the Deployment Process File

PS: I have attached OO10.10_API_GUIDE.pdf (page 82)

I hope this information help you,  if not  please let me known and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.