Absent Member.. sdef Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Importing HP OO flows

Hi Experts,

Im trying to integrate HP CSA and HP OO.

One of the process im following is the import of flows.

Following the steps in the documents, i have created imput files generated from the sampleinput and database file.

But runnig the command :

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\CSA\Tools\ProcessDefinitionTool>java -jar proce
ss-defn-tool.jar -v HPOOInfoInput.xml

Gives me error :

Loading the application context; this can take a few minutes.
Finished loading the application context.

Caught exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.Va
lidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValida
torException: Path does not chain with any of the trust anchors
Please check the log: process-defn-tool.log, for details.

I have CSA version 3.10 and HP OO version 9.03

Do you have any idea about this?

-sdef

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Importing HP OO flows

Hello,

Can you tell us if you have checked the process-defn-tool.log?  What information is in this log?

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.