Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

In create schedule mode, "Next Run" timer will be early one minute

[Environment]
1. OS: Windows server 2012 R2
2. OO version: 10.70

[Issue]
In OO central v10.70 create schedule mode,
If we create new schedule before execution start time 61second ~ 100 second, the "Next Run" timer will automatic early one minute.

Following is my test step:
1. Create new schedule to execute "Display message" flow at 15:36.
2. Press "save" button at 15:34:30 (like attachment create_schedule.jpg).
3. Check "Next Run" in SCHEDULER page.
-> The "Next Run" will show 15:35 PM. (like attachment schedule_page.jpg, the Timer automatic early one minute)

[My test in our Lab environment and my analysis]
If I create new schedule before execution start time within 60 minutes, then the Next Run is always current time + 1 minute (same as customer's).
For example current time is 10:30, if I set schedule start time is within 11:30, like 10:45 or 11:29 ..etc. Then the Next Run on Central UI is still current time+1 minute.  

If I create new schedule before execution start time more than 1 hour, then the Next Run is always the set time - 1 hour.
For example current time is 10:30, if I set schedule start time is later than current more than 1 hour, like 14: 30, 15:45 ...etc, then the Next Run on Central is the set time - 1 hour, like 13:30, 14:45.

This problem is easy to reproduce, and there is no error log only the display in Central UI is not correct.

Does anyone aslo has the same problem? 

Or any clue about this?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ninh_Nguyen_CSA Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: In create schedule mode, "Next Run" timer will be early one minute

Hi Foy,

This case seems need to be handled by RnD. They should acknowledge this error. 

However, as checked, this case now already been assigned to CPE so please just keep waiting for the official answer from them. 

Thank you for the effort and so sorry for not being much helpful in this case.

Regards,

Ninh

0 Likes
Carlos_R_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello Foy,

I hope you are great.

As my coworker Ninh explained you, this case seems need to be handled by RnD. They should acknowledge this error. Also, this case now already been assigned to CPE so please just keep waiting for the official answer from them. 

I was wondering if you have any question or doubt about this.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles

Carlos Robles Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “

0 Likes
Carlos_R_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello Foy,

I hope you are great.

I was wondering if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know your comments about.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles

Carlos Robles Rojas

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “

0 Likes
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Foy,

I hope you're doing very well. Could you please confirm if the information provided on this thread was helpful for your purposes?

We look forward to your comments.

Thanks.

Luis Quiros

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.