Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Incomplete String Output...

Hi! I'm using OO 10.70... I am running a loop and for every iteration I am composing an HTML Table Row so I can display later in the body of the email... The problem is it seems OO is already preventing data to be added to the string variable after so much iteration so I end up with an incomplete HTML Table... Do I need to change some setting in OO to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance! Rgds, Don
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
4 Replies
David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Incomplete String Output...

Hello, did you try to edit the Persistence Level in the flow settings? There should be 2 values, one is Standard and the other is Extended.

I had a similar issue except mine was when I retrieved information from a website. 

0 Likes
Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi David! Tried changing the Persistence level to Extended but to no avail... flow is finishing successfully but my text variable was not completed... cut in the middle as if a restriction is set up to a certain no. of characters... Rgds, Don
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

That's a shame... Hope someone else with a solution replies you!

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

There shouldn't be any restriction as far as I am familiar, however for your particular situation, could you provide more info - maybe some screenshots. I wonder if you get anything in the logs.

As for the Standard vs Extended - it is explained better here and it worth checking. At runtime full chars should be used even in Standard, however truncation occurs over db persistence.

https://docs.software.hpe.com/OO/10.70/Content/Use/UseCentral/Database_health.htm?Highlight=standard 

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.