RadhikaBavisett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Increasing pop-up window in hpoo central

Hi, 

I wanted to know if there is a way to increase size of pop up window  in central. I am trying to run a flow which takes input from the user. When I am running the flow in central, the pop window size is very small and I am ending up in scrolling down all the time. I am attaching an example of it. 

Thank you,

Radhika

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Increasing pop-up window in hpoo central

In Studio on the operation you are requesting the input clikc on the "Display" tab in the Inspector and change the Width/Height settings and check the "Always prompt".

Don

0 Likes
RadhikaBavisett Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hmm.. that will increase the size in window and it only displays static content. I am trying to take some dynamic input from user in selection box. When I deploy the flow in central, the pop-up window is always limited to tiny size and it will not go beyond the gray border as shown in the attachement. I am not sure if HPOO have a solution for this or not.

-Radhika

0 Likes
Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I've had the same challange. I found if your pop up source is from a selection list then it displays the full length of the text. May be worth giving this a try

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.