alescaramanzia Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Inputs not shown in Central execution

Hi, I'm facing an issue with the following: the SQL Command op from de Databases/SQL Server cp (v 1.0) when executed it just shows the instance, timeout and port inputs, so we can't trace the user invoved in that execution. I also noticed that other flow which uses the same op from the Base/JDBC cp shows all required inputs.

Oo version: 10.60

Database persistence level: standard

Used access: PROMOTER (full permissions on library).

I'm attaching some prints.

0 Likes
4 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Inputs not shown in Central execution

any authoring differences between the SQL step in the "problematic flow" vs the other one? (inputs being defined differently)

what DB are you using?

are you able to reproduce on multiple environments with the same flow?

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've seen a simmilar problem with steps/subflows created from web wizard (some old version). At the end was solved by manually editing xml of the flow and search for tags "isPersisted". Change inputs <isPersisted>false</isPersisted> to <isPersisted>true</isPersisted>; this property in the xml is not exposed in OO Studio (at least not on OO 10.70).

Regards,

Ramon

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Ramon, hi! We'll give a try to your suggested solution and send you some feedback.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Andrei sorry for the delay, we'll be trying the Ramon's solution. and send feedback.

No differences between the authoring.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.