vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Installation of HP OO on Amazon Cloud

Hi,

We are plannig to build a setup of CSA and OO on amazon public cloud.

Please confirm us is there any possibility.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Labels (3)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. mitko_bt Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Installation of HP OO on Amazon Cloud

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for raising this question. Please allow me some time to investigate this for you and I'll get back to you!

In general, HP Operations Orchestration can be installed on cloud computer units. On HP Cloud Services, the

server components (Central, RAS) require a small machine, and the database should follow the

database vendor’s recommendations and requirements, but no less than a small machine.

Regards,

Mitko Bogdanoski

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Venkatesh,

I have done some further research and it turns out that HP OO cannot be installed on AWS.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Regards,

Mitko

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Brett Simpson_1 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

hi,

i'm just curious what the tech reasons are it won't run on AWS, but will on HP Cloud? Does it also not run on Azure?

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your post! My apologies, I was under the impression that the question was whether OO can be installed as SaaS offering on AWS.
In general, HP OO can be installed on a VM that is hosted on AWS , HP CLoud or Azure or any other Cloud infrastructure provider.

From OO perspective, there is no difference whether is running on AWS, HP Cloud or any other similar infrastructure.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Mitko

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Please let me know if we can mark this thread as 'Solved'?

Thanks,

Mitko

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.