vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Integrate HP OO with Microsoft Azure.

Hi,

I am integrating HP CSA with Microsoft Azure but in HP OO, I cant able to find any flows to Deploy/Undeploy VM for Microsoft Azure..

I have the document to integrated HP CSA with Microsoft Azure. In that, it is showing the prerequisties are

Base, Cloud, CSA, SM, SA.... which I have already there in studio.

I have also imported the latest versions..

HP OO version: 10.10

HP CSA Version: 4.01

Regards,

Soundarajan K.

Labels (4)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Integrate HP OO with Microsoft Azure.

Hello Soundarajan K,

I am an Operations Orchestration representative and will be researching and testing your issue with our group internally.  I will respond when I have the next step on this situation.

Kind Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I wanted to let you know that I am working diligently on Integrate HP OO with Microsoft Azure . I will respond soon with an update.

Thank you for your continued patience.

PS: by the moment could you please check the next document CP_4_01-Azure_0.pdf (HPOO-HPCSA)

Best Regards, 

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I hope you are great today.

My apologies for my late answer, so I have consulted this request with my team, they advised me that best is to contact the PSO team ( Professional Services Organization ),  to help you, because this needs configured in both prodructs HPCSA-HPOO-Microsoft Azure (flows).

Finally as this is a high customization the best is to contact them so they can provide you with an accurate configuration for this request that you want right now.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora
HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.