Julia- Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Integrate HPOO through Rest Web service

If your Rest web service doesn't have Swagger API document available, how to use Rest Wizard to generate "operations" for OO flow. Is there any alternative way for integration through Rest Web Service? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ericmart Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Integrate HPOO through Rest Web service

Hello Julia,

My name is Eric, I am an Operation Orchestration Support representative.

Answering your question:

If your Rest web service doesn't have Swagger API document available, how to use Rest Wizard to generate "operations" for OO flow. Is there any alternative way for integration through Rest Web Service? 

Other way to convert web service operations to flows operations is using the Web Service Wizard tool. Where it uses a WSDL file to convert them to operations. 

The Web Service Wizard is localized in the following path:

• OOinstallDirectory/Studio/Tools/

If your Web service does not have a WSDL file then you can try to use an open source tool called Swagger UI in order to create your "Swagger Resource Listing" for the Rest Wizard tool.

I hope you will find this information useful. If you have any other questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Eric M.

HP OO

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.