vgodoy Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Integrate Microfocus Operations Orchestration with ALM - Application Lifecycle Management

Hello,

We would like to integrate Operations Orchestration with ALM 12.55, we download the OO Microfocus solutions 2.0.1 and we have successully connect but are not able to perform the "Execute Tests" operation because versions are not totally compatible.

As an alternative we're thinking in integrate outside this content pack, maybe using ALM API OTA or something like that. Could you please send your recommendation to do this and the firsts steps to follow?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Integrate Microfocus Operations Orchestration with ALM - Application Lifecycle Management

Hello vgodoy,

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum.

My name is Carlos, I am from the OO/CSA team.

Regarding this topic, I'm not expert in ALM, but if it provides a WSDL, then you can use the Web Service Wizzard in order to create operations from the WSDL definition.

Also, I suggest to open an Enhancement Request in the Idea Exchange forum (here) in order to upgrade the content to be compatible with your ALM version. 

Thanks;

Regards!

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.