Absent Member.. Tejendra Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Internal server error in Central

I am getting "Internal server error" while uploading any new CP in our Central.

What are the possible reasons for this error ? While looking at server logs , could not find any relevent data.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Internal server error in Central

Hi, could you check the general log as well? Most of the times these errors are cause by either incorrect db settings, incorrect permisions or expired sessions. The deployment errors are usually logged in the general.log  file under central\var'logs.

If the error under the general log does not make sense post it and we will try to help you further.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

On top of Vlad's mentions you could also try to set the logging for deployment on DEBUG - this can be done in log4j - and check wether more details are logged into the general and server log files.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Tejendra Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks For responding Vlad and Andrei ,

The last time issue occured was 30th dec and currently there are no logs available in general.log for that day.

I will have to check in next deployment ,

however this issue is intermittent  so I believe it cannot be related to incorrect db settings, incorrect permisions.

After 3-4 attempts I could deploy CP successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.