Trusted Contributor.. sunts Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Invoke Method 2

So I have used the Web Services Wizard to create a project for integrating with SharePoint ASMX Web Services.
A method provided by the web services (amongst many) is UpdateList which requires parameters to be passed in as an XML node, however, when I pass the well-formed XML to the generated flow, it appears the Invoke Method 2 operation is escaping characeters, therefore making the request invalid. (For example, the < character is replaced with &lt;) An extracte from the raw XMLRequest demonstrating this is:

<soap1:newFields>&lt;Fields&gt;
&lt;Method ID="1"&gt;
&lt;Field Type="Text" DisplayName="CoManaged" FromBaseType="TRUE" /&gt;
&lt;/Method&gt;
&lt;/Fields&gt;</soap1:newFields>

Is there any way to adjust this behaviour and stop Invoke Method 2 escaping my input?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Invoke Method 2

Hello Sunts,

Is the issue you describe happening with the latest Base Content Pack version? What's the Base Content Pack version you're working with?

Cordially,

Luis Quiros
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.