Absent Member.. parkl Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is OO Studio backwards compatible?

Is the OO Studio backwards compatible?

Meaning if I install the latest version of OO Studio, can I connect to and work against multiple OO Central of different versions? Or do you need to have separate installation of OO Studio per different OO version environment?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Peter_Sutter Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Is OO Studio backwards compatible?

I believe as long as your Studio version is greater than or equal to the Central version, you are fine.
0 Likes
Neil MacLennan
Visitor.

In my experience the Studio version has to match Central. It won't work otherwise.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. parkl Absent Member..
Absent Member..

It appears I received two conflicting responses...

Will it report an error/prompt indicating that the versions don't match or this version of Studio does not support this version of Central etc. so that I can know whether this is the problem or not?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.