SGS16 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Is any agent needed ?.I need to integrate with Hp Bsm?.

Hi ,

I need to Integrate with HP BSM.MY Ticketing tool BMC Remedy .I don't know what is the communicatio between HP BSM and BMC Remedy..Why they are integrating HP BSM ?.I just want to Know how they are fetching the ticket in remedy and how remedy is communicating to Hp oo flow.how it is triggered from Hpoo?.Is there any agent needed for communication between HPOO and BMC Remedy?.

Thanks in Advanve

Regards,

SGS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Is any agent needed ?.I need to integrate with Hp Bsm?.

You can integrate BSM with OO - you create like an entrypoint in BSM to connect to the OO Central - by doing that you will be able to see OO flows directly in BSM and trigger from there.

In terms of BMC - I am not sure you can do the above from BMC - I can only assume not.

On top of the above you can do the vice versa: trigger from OO content on top of BMC remedy using BMC remedy CP from here - https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/community-it-operations

Hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Trimuk Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HI,

HP OO is an agent less tool, it requires no agent on target machine to communicate. HP OO communicates with other tools in different ways, ex: using Restful API calls, remote commands, webservices etc.

In most of the cases, HP OO uses the web methods from remedy tool to communicate.

0 Likes
SGS16 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Andrei,

That link shows page not found..Can u please tell how to create a entry point in bsm?

Thanks and Regards,

Sharmila Gopal.

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi again,

I suggest to use either

/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/itrc-875/56055/2/BSM_923_Integration_Operations_Orchestration.pdf

or

/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/itrc-875/65112/1/OMi10-Integrations-Guide.pdf

PS: Make sure you are logged-in in order to have access to certain pages

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.