Absent Member.. rasisuku Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is there an option to export OO content pack from OO Central or from OO backend?

Hi,

i wanted to export content pack from OO Central, but i could not find any option in OO central console. is there a way this can be achieved? from backend? so that i can look at the flow/operation details in OO Studio.

Note: i tried to take workspace from OO server/installation. but it did not help. based on documentation, it looks like content details are stored in DB as well..

Thanks,

Sukumar

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
cosmin_c Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is there an option to export OO content pack from OO Central or from OO backend?

Hi,

You cannot export a content pack from Central. You need the project in Studio to be able to export it as a content pack.

Thanks,

Cosmin

0 Likes
nrosado Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Is there an option to export OO content pack from OO Central or from OO backend?

Hi all,

that's a sad true. It was very nice to have that feature at Central.

I know that maybe it could create some problem, due to the space that CP may need to be saved at DB's and a folder (as jar files), but if that was a possibility the rest of the need we could manage.

Think that for next versions.

Best for all

Nelson R.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.