New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is there an option to export OO content pack from OO Central or from OO backend?

Hi,

i wanted to export content pack from OO Central, but i could not find any option in OO central console. is there a way this can be achieved? from backend? so that i can look at the flow/operation details in OO Studio.

Note: i tried to take workspace from OO server/installation. but it did not help. based on documentation, it looks like content details are stored in DB as well..

Thanks,

Sukumar

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You cannot export a content pack from Central. You need the project in Studio to be able to export it as a content pack.

Thanks,

Cosmin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi all,

that's a sad true. It was very nice to have that feature at Central.

I know that maybe it could create some problem, due to the space that CP may need to be saved at DB's and a folder (as jar files), but if that was a possibility the rest of the need we could manage.

Think that for next versions.

Best for all

Nelson R.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hello Gurus, please your help, we need a dependence named 'Base Utility v.17.9.4'. it is installed in central, but in studio nope, and  i can´t locate in capsule marketplace, where i can  find it? or export from central, (is contenerized mode but jar isn't exist inside)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Base Utility seems to be a Content Pack used in several capsules such as Amazon AWS, Azure or OpenStack. Are you using any of these? One option would be to download one of these capsules from ITOM Marketplace, unzip and extract the Base Utility CP.

Also, if you are using one of the latest OO versions then export content pack option should be available in OO Central.

HTH,

Lucian

Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Hi Lucian thanks, i found this content in aws package but in another version of content pack. I have OO 2019.08 , how can I export this content from central?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

In OO 2018.05 in Central / Content Packs tab there should be an Export Content Pack button.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:2018.05/Release_Notes/Whats_new

Please note you can export a Content Pack only if it was imported using OO 2018.05. If you imported in an older version and then upgrade to 2018.05 the export may not work.

HTH,

Lucian 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.