Oscar Alvarez
New Member.

Issue with addition step on central

Hello everyone and thanks for your help

I created a flow in studio to perform a series of mathematical operations, between them is the sum of two values ​​and use the mathematical operator of the math library (ADDITION STEP).

In the studio, the sum of two values ​​works perfectly, one of them integer and the other with decimals but when publishing it in the central, one does not respect the character dot of the sum between the variables.

attached image

Note: In studio it works fine but in central it does not.

by the way im trying to convert date to Julian date.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ernesto Mejia Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Issue with addition step on central

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum.

My name is Adrián, I am from the OO/CSA team.

Regarding your issue, could you please provide me the following information:

-base content pack version you are using?
-an screenshot of the flow?
-operation name and operation path  you are using?
-inputs you are using into the operation?

I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,

E. Adrián Mejía Fletes| SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

microfocus.com

Micro Focus 

0 Likes
Ernesto Mejia Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Issue with addition step on central

Hello,

I hope you are great.

I was wondering if could recollect all the information requeted, this in order to continue with my investigation about it.

If you have any question please let me know.

Best Regards,

E. Adrián Mejía Fletes 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.