Absent Member.. WFlores Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Javascript scriptlets

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to have scriptlets return any debugging info to OO Central - so if something goes wrong within the scriptlet, we can see the result or the issue in OO Central.  I don't see a way to do this.  Right now, if something goes wrong in the scriptlet operation, we have to go into OO windows Server and look at the logs in the log directory.

Thanks,

Wadis

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Javascript scriptlets

WFlores,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your request.

Please give me a bit more time and I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

WFlores,

I hope you are great today.

I wanted to let you know that I am working diligently on this request. I will respond soon as possible with an update.  Thank you for your continued patience.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member.. WFlores Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks!
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello WFlores,
I hope you are great today.

I have done some test in my environment and I consulted with my OO Team about this thread, so when I use scriptlets (javascript code in the flow) I got some output result in studio, however when I run the same flow in central the output are hidden. Therefore, central only shows generic errors of the flows.

I hope this answer help you, but if not, don't hesitate to let me know.
Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora
HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.