Absent Member.. EASJoshBrown Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Legacy HP OO Applications

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can get a copy of HP OO 9.X? I'm looking to run through the upgrade to v10.X a couple of times in preparation for the OO certification, but can't find a copy since the website upgrade.

TIA,
Josh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
guyhanael Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Legacy HP OO Applications

Hi,

Why do you need the 9.x installation ?

The upgrade from 9.x to 10.x does not change the 9.x DB schema or installation folder.

The 10.x is a new installation with a new schema(recommended) and the settings are copied from the 9.x DB.

Regarding the content it is also true. you need to point to your 9.x repository and run the migration.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. EASJoshBrown Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Legacy HP OO Applications

Hi,

The problem I have is the lack of 9.X installation, or the files to enable this installation.

For the HP Operations Orchestration 10.x Software exam, one of the criterias is as follows;
Installation and Architecture
 - Identify and describe how to migrate content from OO 9.x

I just need the installation files to enable me to install 9.x, and then upgrade, to cover this criteria.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Josh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.