Absent Member.. sukumar_k Absent Member..
Absent Member..

List of Tables in operations orchestraion v9.00

HI,

Can anybody help me out with the list of tables created by operations orchestraion version 9.00 using remote MS SQL 2008 database.

I would assign the points for the response.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sukumar

-----------------------------------------------

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC HP Software: Data Center Automation Center Forum to Operations Orchestration Support Forum - Forum Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Prasadh.S Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: List of Tables in operations orchestraion v9.00

Dear Sukumar,

GM!!

There will be 27 tables created as part of installation. They will be as below :

build_info
dashboard_def
flow_metrics
flow_vars
groups
groupset
keyval
locks
log_record
property_history
qrtz_blob_triggers
qrtz_calendars
qrtz_cron_triggers
qrtz_fired_triggers
qrtz_job_details
qrtz_job_listeners
qrtz_locks
qrtz_paused_trigger_grps
qrtz_scheduler_state
qrtz_simple_triggers
qrtz_triggers
qrtz_trigger_listeners
run
runstep_history
run_history
service_info
users

Hope this helps!! 🙂 🙂

Thanks & Regards,
Prasadh.S
0 Likes
Absent Member.. jgonza Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi all, I am interested in HPOO database schema. We are planning to use BO to run reports on the HPOO database. Do you know where to find more detailed information? By the way, what is the data retention period in the HPOO database? Is it configurable? Where? Thanks in advance, jgonza
0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I only remember some HP document related to DB purging procedure. There was some extra info about DB stuff.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.