Honored Contributor.. RiverRat_1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Logging into flow and capturing the login value as a flow value (without prompting for login again)

Jump to solution

I thought this was possible in HPOO but looking like its not immediately there.

Looking to see if there is a way for someone to log into Central, execute a flow, and the flow is able to collect their OO login ID and store it into a flow variable without having to prompt the user.  I thought a flow variable existed that had this readily available but I don't see.

Is this doable ... or does the flow have to prompt for the login again ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor..

Re: Logging into flow and capturing the login value as a flow value (without prompting for login aga

Jump to solution

Should have looked before I asked ... "execution_userid".

0 Likes
2 Replies
Honored Contributor..

Re: Logging into flow and capturing the login value as a flow value (without prompting for login aga

Jump to solution

Should have looked before I asked ... "execution_userid".

0 Likes
Absent Member.. houstonhopkins Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

there is also the "logged in user's credentials" setting you can pick when the  type is set to credentials.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.