Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Long running flows Pending Cancel

I have a System Configuration setting for flow run time out set to 150 minutes. How can I have a flow that shows a run time of 20 hours 32 minutes and another at 4 days 10 hours with a status of "Pending Cancel"? FWIW, both flows seem stuck on the operation to perfom a WMI query.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. KedarB Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Long running flows Pending Cancel

Hi James

We had faced same problem few months back.

HP/MF had provided us script/Db queries to run on OO DB which were basically to clear flows in DB with state pending cancel.

I will suggest you to open support case.

Regards,

Kedar

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Long running flows Pending Cancel

It might be that the timeout mechanism was triggered but for some reason those flows remained in Pending-Cancel instead of being Cancelled-Timeout.

As KedarB mentioned, feel free to open a support case for it.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.