Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Lost Project HPEOO 10.6

Jump to solution

Hello, It seems I have lost a project from my workspace. How can I create a project from the last Content Pack I published?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Lost Project HPEOO 10.6

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am curious to find out how you managed to lost the project. It might help others.

On top of that - regarding the content pack - the below procedure is not supported but it does the job - so handle with care:

1. create a folder with the same name as your previous project

2. get inside the .jar and extract the contents of it

3. put them into the new folder

4. import the new folder (as Studio project)

hope it helps

Andrei Vasile Truta
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am curious to find out how you managed to lost the project. It might help others.

On top of that - regarding the content pack - the below procedure is not supported but it does the job - so handle with care:

1. create a folder with the same name as your previous project

2. get inside the .jar and extract the contents of it

3. put them into the new folder

4. import the new folder (as Studio project)

hope it helps

Andrei Vasile Truta
seppler Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

I've had success doing the same thing Andrei suggested.  I just renamed the .jar file to a .zip and extracted it.  As mentioned, I don't think it's really a supported option but it has worked for me in the past.

-Scott Eppler · Cloud Engineer · Coda Global
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Andrel,

It's been about a month since I logged onto the host where I was experimenting with Studio 10x having worked to export 9x content for import into 10. It seems the host got reimaged. Fortunetly I did create the content pack and load it to a Central. I'll give your suggestion a go and hope for the best. Thanks.

UPDATE: SUCCESS 🙂

Thank You!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.