Ahmad Omar
New Member.

MF OMi and BMC Remedy Integration Through MF OO

Dear Team,

We are planing to have integration between MF OMi and BMC Remedy for event forwording from OMi to BMC, I am thinking about MF OO to achive this requirment is it possible? is there any guides and steps to perform this integration from OO Side?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ahmad Omar 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Contributor.. boochi Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: MF OMi and BMC Remedy Integration Through MF OO

Hi Ahmad Omar,

It is possible to integrate MF OMi to BMC Remedy using MF OO.

OMi administration guide will have the detail steps to integrate OMi to MF OO.

MF OO flow development and ws wizard guide of MF OO will have the detail steps to integrate MF OO to BMC Remedy.

Hope this will help yoy.

Thanks.

Ahmad Omar
New Member.

Re: MF OMi and BMC Remedy Integration Through MF OO

Dear Boochi,

Thank you very much for your fast response... 

What i understand is the folowing:

1-  To integrate MF OO and MF OMi.

2- To integrate MF OO and BMC Remedy.

This we can acheave and do, but my qoustion after that integrations how to link between OMi and BMC (the coming Events from OMi and passing it to remedy) is that possible to be done automaticlay and how?

I hope you can help with that?

Thanks and regards,

Ahmad Omar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.