Absent Member.. GarethE Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Missing OO Content Dependencies - Dreaded Red Squiggly Lines

Hi,

When loading a new Project or Content Pack into OO Studio, do you know of a way to automatically discover what it's dependencies are? I find flows with a red 'squiggly' underlines, navigate through subflows to the step with the error - but of course the location of the greyed out operation or subflow is blank. Do you know of a way for me to work out what content pack I would need to load to make this available (other than asking someone else)?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Missing OO Content Dependencies - Dreaded Red Squiggly Lines

Hello GarethE,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum.

My name is Andrey from the OO/CSA team.

Regarding your question, I was testing here in my environment, and indeed in Studio there is no possible way to know which CP is giving you the dependencies missing. You will have to look for the operation in the flow in other enviroment with more CPs, or upload the most used of them. 

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration

Personal Info Removed

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
guyhanael Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Missing OO Content Dependencies - Dreaded Red Squiggly Lines

Can you please descirbe which OO version are you working with?

Since 10.50 you have in the project/content pack level a list of dependencies. This is true for all OOTB content HPE release.

If you manage your project and content pack according to the best practices, you will be able to track the dependencies.

In the problems panel you have a new type of error for this use case.

Please read 10.50 Studio guide for more information.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.