Missing System evaluator after upgrade flow from 9.x top 10.51
i am migrating our oo flows from 9.x to 10.51 i got some invalid flows which complain about Missing 'system evaluator' but i can´t find the referenced uuid of the evaluator in 9.x studio. And after having a look on the flows in detail there are no used system evaluators. Has anybody a idea or tip how to get rid of this messages ?
Re: Missing System evaluator after upgrade flow from 9.x top 10.51
It can be that in 9x
1. someone created the flows with system evaluator
2. somone removed the system evaluator
3. 9x studio does not remove the reference from your flow's .xml and does not complain about it - it simply does not show you that the flow has an evaluator.
It can be that 10x CUU:
1. Gets the above .xml and identifies the reference.
2. It is smart enough to say that there is an evaluator missing but it cannot identify the exact match.
If this is the situation - it means that you did not use those flows in 9x with an evaluator anyway so what you can do it to jump directly in 10x and import the invalid folder and adjust the flows accordingly - so that they no longer reference something that they do not use
Hope it helps,