Moving Central to a new domain
I have a windows 2012 server running HPOO v10.51. I need to move the server to a new domain (DNS and AD). The hostname and IP address will remain the same. Is there anything in Central that will have to be changed as a result of the domain change?
A few thoughts.
1) If the HPOO services run under an AD account then that would have to change.
2) If you use AD accounts inside your flows for authentication on remote machines.
3) If Central uses LDAP/AD authentication for HPOO authentication/access
4) Since the AD domain is changing, does that change the FQDN of the machine (not just machine name)?
(This could change the SSL certs if you use them, among alot of possible other things)
5) SQL/Database security, if it is tied to the AD as opposed to local database accounts that is another possible point of failure.
Depending on how integrated HPOO, the flows, and the database server is to the AD it could be a very big bang if done incorrectly.