Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Multi Instance Flows not Completing

Hi all,

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this one. I have a multi instance flow which pings 3 computers. When the content pack is deployed to my staging environment it runs successfully. when the same contant pack is deployed to prod and run via central the flow runs but never tranisitions to the resolved step after the final computer is ping'd, and as a result the flow stays in a 'running' state. Attached is the side by side central run in prod and staging.

the server O.S and application in the 2 environments are configured the same, but obviously something is different which is causing multi instance flows in my prod environment to never complete...

Any assistance on where to investigate would be much appreciated...

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. jarodb Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Multi Instance Flows not Completing

Could you export your event log from both and post?
//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
0 Likes
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello George,

This issue appears to more indepth than a simple answer.  Please open an OO Support ticket, include the necessary Central logs, a flow run report and we can post the resolution once we resolve the OO support case.  We will continue to troubleshoot from there.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello George,

I will discuss this ticket internally.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Since an OO case has been opened already, we will address this issue there.  I will post to this thread the resolution once the OO Support case has been resolved.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello George,

I have discussed the ticket and the appropriate parties have been engaged.  It appears that this issue is being actively worked by our development team. Please respond within that Support case. I will update this thread once the ticket is resolved.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.