Absent Member.. Tal_S Absent Member..
Absent Member..

New Content Pack versions for: Base, HPE Solutions, SAP LVM, Cloud

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce the release of new standard Content Pack versions:

Base 1.9.0, HPE Solutions 1.9.0, SAP LVM 1.1.1, Cloud 2.1.0with some fixes and the following highlights:

Base Content Pack 1.9.0

• Added a new OS agnostic ‘PowerShell Script’ operation

HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.9.0

• Enhanced support for OneView version 2.0, which provides new and improved functionality to simplify the use of OneView API

OO SAP LVM Content Pack 1.1.1

• Added support for Storage Based LVM. SAP LVM is now connected to physical storage systems, such as HPE 3PAR 

OO Cloud Content Pack 2.1.0

• Added support for Helion OpenStack 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0

All content packs now contain additional information that describes which content packs must be deployed along with them in order to function properly.

The OO 10.x Content Packs are available on the  new HPE Live Network Portal

Enjoy,

The OO Community Team

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor.. relent0r Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: New Content Pack versions for: Base, HPE Solutions, SAP LVM, Cloud

Does HP have any plans for adding some oracle ovm operations to the virtualisation content pack(I imagine 1.9 is due soon)? they have a rest api that can be used and some very light documentation.

0 Likes
MJ Hartman Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: New Content Pack versions for: Base, HPE Solutions, SAP LVM, Cloud

Hello,

When I try to download "OO HPE Solutions Content" it tells me that I have no permissions.

How do I get permissions to download this package?

Thanks,

Marjo Hartman (marjo.hartman@hpe.com)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.