Ashish Thakur Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

New Internal User not seeing menus/tabs and workflows

Hello,

I have created new internal user with Administrator Role  (having all Permissions).
On logging into the Central portal with new user credentials, it is shoing only "Run Management" page with "Run Explorer' and 'Flow Launcher'. and that too empty (without any flow or workflow executions).

In past, I created a user and it worked fine (with same Role & Permissions).
Please help...if I am missing something.

P.S. I am using 10.60 CE.

Regards - Ashish

0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: New Internal User not seeing menus/tabs and workflows

Can you provide more info about the environment:

a. does it happen only for this user or other users as well?

b. do you have ldap set as well?

c. can you showcase how the roles/permissions are matched for this user by using the developer toolbar in browser and catching API calls - in particular the /me call that you will spot in the developer toolbar.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.