Absent Member.. dsalkin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

New response rule not being activated

I have created an extra response to the http get operation called apiError which I want to override the default success and failure responses. This is quite easy - one simply places the new rule first in the rules list (see attached apierror.jpg).

The rule is that apiError is true if resultText matches "1". The resultText does in fact equal 1 (I can see it in the debugger) - but the rule is never being caught. I have tried approaching the field as a string and an int. (see attached apierror_detail.jpg).

Does anyone know why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.