Absent Member.. ZachShupp Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO 10.51 API issues

Evening Everyone,

We are currently upgrading from 10.22 to 10.51 and have run into a little issue with the API. With 10.22 we used the below code with the exception of v2, to pull all the roles from the server to create a backup. When i moved over to 10.51 i run into the connection being closed as soon as i click go.  Below my code is the error i have recieved from the powershell script. We have oo setup with FIPS and the only big change during the upgrade was going from a SHA1 cert to a SHA256 cert.

$web = [System.Net.WebRequest]::Create("https://<server>:8444/oo/rest/v2/roles")
$web.Headers.Add("Authorization", "Basic <creds>")

$web.Method = "GET"

$reader = New-Object System.IO.Streamreader -ArgumentList $web.GetResponse().GetResponseStream()
$jsonResult = $reader.ReadToEnd()
$reader.Close()

$jsonResult

Error

Exception calling "GetResponse" with "0" argument(s): "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."
At C:\Users\zachary.shupp\Desktop\OO 10.51\Scripts\API\GetRoles.ps1:17 char:1
+ $reader = New-Object System.IO.Streamreader -ArgumentList $web.GetResponse().Get ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebException
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. zshupp Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO 10.51 API issues

Found this was an issue with our ssl cert not an issue with new oo install. sorry to waste everyones time.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.