OO 10.60 & OO 10.60 CE have been released!
We are proud to announce that OO 10.60 & OO 10.60 CE have been released!
OO 10.60 is available for download here
OO 10.60 CE Is available for FREE download from HP site
OO 10.60 introduces new features:
With the split of HP into HP Enterprise and HP Inc., the Operations Orchestration application and documentation have been rebranded to the new look and feel.
- Tomcat Upgraded to 7.0.64
- Updated Support Matrix
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x 64 bit is now supported.
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.6 is now supported.
- PostgreSQL 9.4.x and 9.5x are now supported.
- MS SQL 2014 is now supported.
- MySQL 5.7x is now supported.
- Microsoft Windows 10 is now supported for Studio.
- Search and replace of operations and flows usage -It is now possible to perform multiple search and replace of one operation/subflow reference with another.
- OO Shell for Authors (OOSHA) Tool - The Operations Orchestration Shell tool for content authoring (OOSHA) can be used to run authoring commands from the command line, in order to automate processes.
- Import Content Packs from HPE Live Network -You can now import content packs quickly and easily from the HPE Live Network pane
- Multiple Studio Instances per User -Multiple Studio instances can be launched in parallel per user.
- Dynamic Throttle Supported -OO now supports the use of dynamic variables for throttling values in multi-instance flows. In previous versions of 10.x, the throttling size could only be an integer.
- Reverse RAS Connection - OO 10.60 introduces a new type of RAS – the Reverse RAS – in which the RAS doesn’t initiate the connection to Central, but rather waits for Central to connect it
- Large Environment - In OO 10.60, it is possible to include a large number of RASes in your topology.
- Automatic RAS Upgrade - For upgrades from 10.6x to later versions of OO, OO supports the automatic upgrade of RASes from Central, without manual intervention and without needing to access the RAS machines physically.
OO 10.60 Community Edition
- The Getting started guide is attached.
- The OO 10.60 Community Edition now includes seven content packs: Base version 1.8.x, Remediation Compliance version 1.3.x, Request Fulfillment version 2.0.x, Service Anywhere version 2.0.x, ServiceNow version 1.0.x, Service Manager version 9.3x & Microsoft Office 365 version 1.0.x
- The OO 10.60 community edition can be upgraded to enterprise edition simply by installing the relevant license key